This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for ffmpeg fixes multiple security issues in ffmpeg
These vulnerabilities can be triggered when processing specially
crafted avi video content, and could lead to crashes or have
unspecified further impact including potential code execution.
- CVE-2016-7562: out-of-bounds array write fault via
specially crafted avi files
- CVE-2016-7502: out-of-bounds array write via incorrect
- CVE-2016-7905: null-point-exception when decoding avi
files with crafted 'gab2' structs
- CVE-2016-7555: memory leak when decoding avi files with
crafted 'strh' struct
- CVE-2016-7785: assert fault via avi files with crafted
See also :
Update the affected ffmpeg packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8