This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update to opera 39.0.2256.71 fixes the following issues :
- Deadlock when closing a bubble opened by touch
- Crash in
- No temporary or permanent error when unable to connect
to API server
- Some requests bypass the proxy on startup (again)
- Hints are cut off if they fall outside the main window
- SE-Proxy-Authorization header revealed for HTTPS
- Whitelist some AV software certificates
- Store custom user agent postfix in registry
The bundled Chromium was updated to 52.0.2743.116.
Update the affected opera package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now