This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Google Chrome Releases reports :
48 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-1706: Sandbox escape in PPAPI. Credit to
Pinkie Pie xisigr of Tencent's Xuanwu Lab
-  High CVE-2016-1708: Use-after-free in Extensions. Credit to
-  High CVE-2016-1709: Heap-buffer-overflow in sfntly. Credit
to ChenQin of Topsec Security Team
-  High CVE-2016-1710: Same-origin bypass in Blink. Credit to
-  High CVE-2016-1711: Same-origin bypass in Blink. Credit to
-  High CVE-2016-5127: Use-after-free in Blink. Credit to
-  High CVE-2016-5128: Same-origin bypass in V8. Credit to
-  High CVE-2016-5129: Memory corruption in V8. Credit to
-  High CVE-2016-5130: URL spoofing. Credit to Wadih Matar
-  High CVE-2016-5131: Use-after-free in libxml. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2016-5132: Limited same-origin bypass in Service
Workers. Credit to Ben Kelly
-  Medium CVE-2016-5133: Origin confusion in proxy
authentication. Credit to Patch Eudor
-  Medium CVE-2016-5134: URL leakage via PAC script. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2016-5135: Content-Security-Policy bypass.
Credit to kingxwy
-  Medium CVE-2016-5136: Use after free in extensions. Credit
to Rob Wu
-  Medium CVE-2016-5137: History sniffing with HSTS and CSP.
Credit to Xiaoyin Liu
-  CVE-2016-1705: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 92537 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2016-1705
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now