This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
gimp was updated to version 2.8.16 to fix one security issue.
This security issue was fixed :
- CVE-2016-4994: Use-after-free vulnerabilities in the
channel and layer properties parsing process
This non-security issues were fixed :
- Core :
- Seek much less when writing XCF
- Don't seek past the end of the file when writing XCF
- Fix velocity parameter on .GIH brushes
- Fix brokenness while transforming certain sets of linked
- GUI :
- Always show image tabs in single window mode
- Fix switching of dock tabs by DND hovering
- Don't make the scroll area for tags too small
- Fixed a crash in the save dialog
- Fix issue where ruler updates made things very slow on
- Fix several issues in the BMP plug-in
- Make Gfig work with the new brush size behavior again
- Fix font export in the PDF plug-in
- Support layer groups in OpenRaster files
- Fix loading of PSD files with layer groups
See also :
Update the affected gimp packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8