This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
phpMyAdmin was updated to version 188.8.131.52 to fix eight security
These security issues were fixed :
- CVE-2016-5701: BBCode injection vulnerability
- CVE-2016-5703: SQL injection attack (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5705: Multiple XSS vulnerabilities (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5706: DOS attack (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5730: Multiple full path disclosure
- CVE-2016-5731: XSS through FPD (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5733: Multiple XSS vulnerabilities (boo#986154)
- CVE-2016-5739: Referrer leak in transformations
This non-security issues was fixed :
- Fix issue Setup script doesn't use input type 'password'
in all relevant locations
See also :
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 91888 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now