This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Google Chrome Releases reports :
15 security fixes in this release, including :
- 601073] High CVE-2016-1696: Cross-origin bypass in Extension
bindings. Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2016-1697: Cross-origin bypass in Blink. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2016-1698: Information leak in Extension
bindings. Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1699: Parameter sanitization failure in
DevTools. Credit to Gregory Panakkal.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1700: Use-after-free in Extensions. Credit
to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1701: Use-after-free in Autofill. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2016-1702: Out-of-bounds read in Skia. Credit to
-  CVE-2016-1703: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 91491 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now