This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for docker fixes the following issues :
Security issues fixed :
- CVE-2016-3697: Potential privilege escalation via
confusion of usernames and UIDs (boo#976777)
Bugs fixed :
- devicemapper: fix zero-sized field access
- remove docker-netns-aarch64.patch: This patch was adding
We'll fix that later if we want to release for those
- Exclude init scripts other than systemd from the
test-package make it explicit.
- Add test subpackage and fix line numbers in patches
See also :
Update the affected docker packages.
Risk factor :
Low / CVSS Base Score : 2.1