This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Chromium was updated to 50.0.2661.94 to fix a number of
vulnerabilities (boo#977830) :
- CVE-2016-1660: Out-of-bounds write in Blink
- CVE-2016-1661: Memory corruption in cross-process frames
- CVE-2016-1662: Use-after-free in extensions
- CVE-2016-1663: Use-after-free in Blink’s V8
- CVE-2016-1664: Address bar spoofing
- CVE-2016-1665: Information leak in V8
- CVE-2016-1666: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives
See also :
Update the affected Chromium packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 90879 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now