This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Google Chrome Releases reports :
20 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2016-1652: Universal XSS in extension bindings.
Credit to anonymous.
-  High CVE-2016-1653: Out-of-bounds write in V8. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2016-1651: Out-of-bounds read in Pdfium JPEG2000
decoding. Credit to kdot working with HP's Zero Day Initiative.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1654: Uninitialized memory read in media.
Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1655: Use-after-free related to extensions.
Credit to Rob Wu.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1656: Android downloaded file path
restriction bypass. Credit to Dzmitry Lukyanenko.
-  Medium CVE-2016-1657: Address bar spoofing. Credit to Luan
-  Low CVE-2016-1658: Potential leak of sensitive information
to malicious extensions. Credit to Antonio Sanso (@asanso) of Adobe.
-  CVE-2016-1659: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 90592 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now