This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
Chromium was updated to 50.0.2661.75 to fix the following
- CVE-2016-1651: Out-of-bounds read in Pdfium JPEG2000
- CVE-2016-1652: Universal XSS in extension bindings
- CVE-2016-1653: Out-of-bounds write in V8
- CVE-2016-1654: Uninitialized memory read in media
- CVE-2016-1655: Use-after-free related to extensions
- CVE-2016-1656: Android downloaded file path restriction
- CVE-2016-1657: Address bar spoofing
- CVE-2016-1658: Potential leak of sensitive information
to malicious extensions
- CVE-2016-1659: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Package Hub for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 :
zypper in -t patch 4965=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use 'zypper patch'.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.4
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 90585 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now