This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Chromium was updated to 49.0.2623.110 to fix the following security
- CVE-2016-1646: Out-of-bounds read in V8
- CVE-2016-1647: Use-after-free in Navigation
- CVE-2016-1648: Use-after-free in Extensions
- CVE-2016-1649: Buffer overflow in libANGLE
- CVE-2016-1650: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives
- CVE-2016-3679: Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at
the tip of the 4.9 branch (currently 4.9.385.33)
See also :
Update the affected Chromium packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 90294 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now