This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
Chromium was updated to 49.0.2623.75 to fix the following security
- CVE-2016-1630: Same-origin bypass in Blink
- CVE-2016-1631: Same-origin bypass in Pepper Plugin
- CVE-2016-1632: Bad cast in Extensions
- CVE-2016-1633: Use-after-free in Blink
- CVE-2016-1634: Use-after-free in Blink
- CVE-2016-1635: Use-after-free in Blink
- CVE-2016-1636: SRI Validation Bypass
- CVE-2015-8126: Out-of-bounds access in libpng
- CVE-2016-1637: Information Leak in Skia
- CVE-2016-1638: WebAPI Bypass
- CVE-2016-1639: Use-after-free in WebRTC
- CVE-2016-1640: Origin confusion in Extensions UI
- CVE-2016-1641: Use-after-free in Favicon
- CVE-2016-1642: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the
4.9 branch (currently 4.9.385.26)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Package Hub for SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 :
zypper in -t patch 4789=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use 'zypper patch'.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.4
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 89775 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now