This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for MozillaFirefox fixes the following issues :
- update to Firefox 44.0.2
- MFSA 2016-13/CVE-2016-1949 (bmo#1245724, boo#966438)
Same-origin-policy violation using Service Workers with
- Fix issue which could lead to the removal of stored
passwords under certain circumstances (bmo#1242176)
- Allows spaces in cookie names (bmo#1244505)
- Disable opus/vorbis audio with H.264 (bmo#1245696)
- Fix for graphics startup crash (GNU/Linux) (bmo#1222171)
- Fix a crash in cache networking (bmo#1244076)
- Fix using WebSockets in service worker controlled pages
See also :
Update the affected MozillaFirefox packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8