This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for socat fixes the following issues :
Changes in socat :
- update to 22.214.171.124, security fixes :
- Socat security advisory 7 and MSVR-1499: 'Bad DH p
parameter in OpenSSL' (boo#938913 and CVE-2015-4000).
- Socat security advisory 8: 'Stack overflow in arguments
- Update to version 126.96.36.199
- Too many changes to list; please read the CHANGES file
See also :
Update the affected socat packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3