This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Security update to phpMyAdmin 22.214.171.124
The followinng vulnerabilities were fixed: (boo#964024)
- CVE-2016-2038: Multiple full path disclosure
- CVE-2016-2039: Unsafe generation of XSRF/CSRF token
- CVE-2016-2040: Multiple XSS vulnerabilities
- CVE-2016-1927: Insecure password generation in
- CVE-2016-2041: Unsafe comparison of XSRF/CSRF token
- CVE-2016-2042: Multiple full path disclosure
- CVE-2016-2043: XSS vulnerability in normalization page
See also :
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 88632 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now