This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
java-1_8_0-openjdk was updated to version 7u95 to fix 9 security
- CVE-2015-7575: Further reduce use of MD5 (SLOTH)
- CVE-2015-8126: Vulnerability in the AWT component
related to splashscreen displays
- CVE-2015-8472: Vulnerability in the AWT component,
addressed by same fix
- CVE-2016-0402: Vulnerability in the Networking component
related to URL processing
- CVE-2016-0448: Vulnerability in the JMX comonent related
to attribute processing
- CVE-2016-0466: Vulnerability in the JAXP component,
related to limits
- CVE-2016-0483: Vulnerability in the AWT component
related to image decoding
- CVE-2016-0494: Vulnerability in 2D component related to
See also :
Update the affected java-1_8_0-openjdk packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 88536 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now