This script is Copyright (C) 2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Update to 1.0.8
- Add workaround for https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=70757
- Fix HTML sanitizer to skip <!-- node type X --> in
- Fix charset encoding of message/rfc822 part bodies
- Fix handling of message/rfc822 attachments on replies
and forwards (#1490607)
- Fix PDF support detection in Firefox > 19 (#1490610)
- Fix path traversal vulnerability (CWE-22) in setting a
skin (#1490620) [CVE-2015-8770] [bnc#962067]
- Fix so drag-n-drop of text (e.g. recipient addresses) on
compose page actually works (#1490619)
- Fix .htaccess rewrite rules to not block .well-known
- Updated apache2 config
See also :
Update the affected roundcubemail package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.0