This script is Copyright (C) 2015-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
Mozilla Firefox was updated to version 38.5.0 ESR.
It fixes the following security issues :
- MFSA 2015-134/CVE-2015-7201/CVE-2015-7202 Miscellaneous
memory safety hazards (rv:43.0 / rv:38.5)
- MFSA 2015-138/CVE-2015-7210 Use-after-free in WebRTC
when datachannel is used after being destroyed
- MFSA 2015-139/CVE-2015-7212 Integer overflow allocating
extremely large textures
- MFSA 2015-145/CVE-2015-7205 Underflow through code
- MFSA 2015-146/CVE-2015-7213 Integer overflow in MP4
playback in 64-bit versions
- MFSA 2015-147/CVE-2015-7222 Integer underflow and buffer
overflow processing MP4 metadata in libstagefright
- MFSA 2015-149/CVE-2015-7214 Cross-site reading attack
through data and view-source URIs
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11-SP2-LTSS :
zypper in -t patch slessp2-MozillaFirefox-12275=1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Debuginfo 11-SP2 :
zypper in -t patch dbgsp2-MozillaFirefox-12275=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use 'zypper patch'.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.4
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 87649 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now