This script is Copyright (C) 2015-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
The virtualbox package was updated to version 4.2.36 to fix the
following security and non security issues :
- Version bump tp 4.2.36 (released 2015-11-11 by Oracle)
- several fixes - Oracle is not more specific
- Version bump to 4.2.34 (released 2015-10-20 by Oracle)
- CVE-2015-4813: Only Windows guests are impacted. Windows
guests without VirtualBox Guest Additions installed are
- CVE-2015-4896: Only VMs with Remote Display feature
(RDP) enabled are impacted by CVE-2015-4896.
- several fixes
- Linux hosts: Linux 4.2 fix
- Linux hosts: Linux 4.3 compile fixes
- Windows hosts: hardening fixes
- Linux Additions: Linux 4.2 fixes (bug #14227)
See also :
Update the affected virtualbox packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0