This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
haproxy was updated to fix two security issues.
These security issues were fixed :
- CVE-2015-3281: The buffer_slow_realign function in
HAProxy did not properly realign a buffer that is used
for pending outgoing data, which allowed remote
attackers to obtain sensitive information (uninitialized
memory contents of previous requests) via a crafted
- Changed DH parameters to prevent Logjam attack.
These non-security issues were fixed :
- BUG/MAJOR: buffers: make the buffer_slow_realign()
function respect output data
- BUG/MINOR: ssl: fix smp_fetch_ssl_fc_session_id
- MEDIUM: ssl: replace standards DH groups with custom
- BUG/MEDIUM: ssl: fix tune.ssl.default-dh-param value
- MINOR: ssl: add a destructor to free allocated SSL
- BUG/MINOR: ssl: Display correct filename in error
- MINOR: ssl: load certificates in alphabetical order
- BUG/MEDIUM: checks: fix conflicts between agent checks
and ssl healthchecks
- BUG/MEDIUM: ssl: force a full GC in case of memory
- BUG/MEDIUM: ssl: fix bad ssl context init can cause
segfault in case of OOM.
- BUG/MINOR: ssl: correctly initialize ssl ctx for invalid
- MINOR: ssl: add statement to force some ssl options in
- MINOR: ssl: add fetchs 'ssl_c_der' and 'ssl_f_der' to
return DER formatted certs
See also :
Update the affected haproxy packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0