This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Google Chrome Releases reports :
24 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2015-6755: Cross-origin bypass in Blink. Credit to
-  High CVE-2015-6756: Use-after-free in PDFium. Credit to
-  High CVE-2015-6757: Use-after-free in ServiceWorker. Credit
to Collin Payne.
-  High CVE-2015-6758: Bad-cast in PDFium. Credit to Atte
Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2015-6759: Information leakage in LocalStorage.
Credit to Muneaki Nishimura (nishimunea).
-  Medium CVE-2015-6760: Improper error handling in libANGLE.
Credit to lastland.net.
- [447860,532967] Medium CVE-2015-6761: Memory corruption in FFMpeg.
Credit to Aki Helin of OUSPG and anonymous.
-  Low CVE-2015-6762: CORS bypass via CSS fonts. Credit to
Muneaki Nishimura (nishimunea).
-  CVE-2015-6763: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives.
- Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip of the 4.6 branch
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 86377 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now