This script is Copyright (C) 2015-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
This update for coreutils provides the following fixes :
- Fix memory handling error with case insensitive sort
using UTF-8. (CVE-2015-4041, CVE-2015-4042)
- Ensure 'df -a' shows all remote file system entries.
- Only suppress remote mounts of separate exports with 'df
- Document that 'df -a' might list duplicated file
- Adjust references to info nodes in man pages.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-2015-599=1
SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12 :
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-DESKTOP-12-2015-599=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use 'zypper patch'.
Risk factor :