This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This recommended update provides version 2.3.19 of cyrus-imapd
- Security fix: handle urlfetch range starting outside
- Disable use of SSLv2/SSLv3
- Support for Berkeley DB 5.x (thanks Ondrej Sury)
- Support for newer glibc versions (thanks Thomas Jarosch)
- Fixed bug #3465: support for perl 5.14 (thanks
- Fixed bug #3640: reject NULL bytes in headers on LMTP
delivery (thanks Julien Coloos)
See also :
Update the affected cyrus-imapd packages.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now