This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Chromium was updated to the 45.0.2454.85 of the stable channel to fix
multiple security issues.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2015-1291: Cross-origin bypass in DOM
- CVE-2015-1292: Cross-origin bypass in ServiceWorker
- CVE-2015-1293: Cross-origin bypass in DOM
- CVE-2015-1294: Use-after-free in Skia
- CVE-2015-1295: Use-after-free in Printing
- CVE-2015-1296: Character spoofing in omnibox
- CVE-2015-1297: Permission scoping error in WebRequest
- CVE-2015-1298: URL validation error in extensions
- CVE-2015-1299: Use-after-free in Blink
- CVE-2015-1300: Information leak in Blink
- CVE-2015-1301: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives.
See also :
Update the affected Chromium packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 86056 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now