This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
MozillaFirefox was updated to version 40.0.3 to fix two security
issues and several bugs.
Changes in MozillaFirefox :
- update to Firefox 40.0.3 (bnc#943550)
- Disable the asynchronous plugin initialization
- Fix a segmentation fault in the GStreamer support
- Fix a regression with some Japanese fonts used in the
<input> field (bmo#1194055)
- On some sites, the selection in a select combox box
using the mouse could be broken (bmo#1194733) security
- MFSA 2015-94/CVE-2015-4497 (bmo#1164766, bmo#1175278,
bsc#943557) Use-after-free when resizing canvas element
- MFSA 2015-95/CVE-2015-4498 (bmo#1042699, bsc#943558)
Add-on notification bypass through data URLs
See also :
Update the affected MozillaFirefox packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0