This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
chromium was updated to 43.0.2357.130 to fix several security issues
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2015-1266: Scheme validation error in WebUI
- CVE-2015-1268: Cross-origin bypass in Blink
- CVE-2015-1267: Cross-origin bypass in Blink
- CVE-2015-1269: Normalization error in HSTS/HPKP preload
- boo#935022: Prevent Chromium from downloading a binary
blob for speech recognition
Contains the following non-security changes :
- resolved browser font magnification/scaling issue.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes a blank page would print
- Icons not displaying properly on Linux
See also :
Update the affected chromium packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0