This script is Copyright (C) 2015-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
The remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address
critical security updates :
- improved fix for (CVE-2015-1791)
- add missing parts of CVE-2015-0209 fix for corectness
- fix CVE-2014-8176 - invalid free in DTLS buffering code
- fix CVE-2015-1789 - out-of-bounds read in X509_cmp_time
- fix CVE-2015-1790 - PKCS7 crash with missing
- fix CVE-2015-1791 - race condition handling
- fix CVE-2015-1792 - CMS verify infinite loop with
unknown hash function
- fix CVE-2015-3216 - regression in RAND locking that can
cause segfaults on read in multithreaded applications
See also :
Update the affected openssl package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: OracleVM Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 84203 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now