This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
LibVNCServer was updated to version 0.9.10 to fix several security and
The following issues were fixed :
- Remove xorg-x11-devel from buildRequires, X libraries
are not directly used/linked
- libvncserver-0.9.10-ossl.patch: Update, do not
RAND_load_file('/dev/urandom', 1024) if the the PRNG is
already seeded. (It always is on linux)
- Update to version 0.9.10
+ Moved the whole project from sourceforge to
+ Cleaned out the autotools build system which now uses
+ Updated noVNC HTML5 client to latest version.
+ Split out x11vnc sources into separate repository at
+ Split out vncterm sources into separate repository at
+ Split out VisualNaCro sources into separate repository
+ Merged Debian patches.
+ Fixed some security-related buffer overflow cases.
+ Added compatibility headers to make
LibVNCServer/LibVNCClient build on native Windows 8.
+ Update LZO to version 2.07, fixing CVE-2014-4607.
+ Merged patches from KDE/krfb.
+ Can now do IPv6 without IPv4.
+ Fixed a use-after-free issue in scale.c.
- Update Url and download source to new project home
- Remove LibVNCServer-0.9.9-no_x11vnc.patch; upstream
splited it out of main tarball
- Rebase libvncserver-ossl.patch to upstream changes >
- Remove linuxvnc subpackage; like x11vnc, it has been
splited out but is depreciated and unmaintained.
See also :
Update the affected LibVNCServer packages.
Risk factor :