This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
The Mozilla Thunderbird email, news, and chat client was updated to
version 31.7.0 to fix several security issues.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed (bnc#930622) :
- MFSA 2015-46/CVE-2015-2708 Miscellaneous memory safety
- MFSA 2015-47/CVE-2015-0797 (bmo#1080995) Buffer overflow
parsing H.264 video with Linux Gstreamer
- MFSA 2015-48/CVE-2015-2710 (bmo#1149542) Buffer overflow
with SVG content and CSS
- MFSA 2015-51/CVE-2015-2713 (bmo#1153478) Use-after-free
during text processing with vertical text enabled
- MFSA 2015-54/CVE-2015-2716 (bmo#1140537) Buffer overflow
when parsing compressed XML
- MFSA 2015-57/CVE-2011-3079 (bmo#1087565) Privilege
escalation through IPC channel messages
See also :
Update the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 83800 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now