This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
This update of ofed fixed multiple issues (including security related
- sdp: move histogram allocation from stack to heap
- cma: Fix crash in request handlers (bnc#678795,
- rds: set correct msg_namelen (bnc#773383, CVE-2012-3430)
- cm: Bump reference count on cm_id before invoking
- sdp / ipath: Added fixes for 64bit divide on 32bit
- updated Infiniband sysconfig file to match openibd
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected ofed packages
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.7
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.0
Public Exploit Available : false