This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
docker was updated to version 1.6.1 to fix several security and
- Updated to version 1.6.1 (2015-05-07) [bnc#930235]
- Fix read/write /proc paths (CVE-2015-3630)
- Prohibit VOLUME /proc and VOLUME / (CVE-2015-3631)
- Fix opening of file-descriptor 1 (CVE-2015-3627)
- Fix symlink traversal on container respawn allowing
local privilege escalation (CVE-2015-3629)
- Prohibit mount of /sys
- Update Apparmor policy to not allow mounts
- Updated libcontainer-apparmor-fixes.patch: adapt patch
to reflect changes introduced by docker 1.6.1
See also :
Update the affected docker packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.2