This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Google Chrome Releases reports :
45 new security fixes, including :
-  High CVE-2015-1235: Cross-origin-bypass in HTML parser.
Credit to anonymous.
-  Medium CVE-2015-1236: Cross-origin-bypass in Blink. Credit
to Amitay Dobo.
-  High CVE-2015-1237: Use-after-free in IPC. Credit to Khalil
-  High CVE-2015-1238: Out-of-bounds write in Skia. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2015-1240: Out-of-bounds read in WebGL. Credit
-  Medium CVE-2015-1241: Tap-Jacking. Credit to Phillip Moon
and Matt Weston of Sandfield Information Systems.
-  High CVE-2015-1242: Type confusion in V8. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2015-1244: HSTS bypass in WebSockets. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2015-1245: Use-after-free in PDFium. Credit to
-  Medium CVE-2015-1246: Out-of-bounds read in Blink. Credit
to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Medium CVE-2015-1247: Scheme issues in OpenSearch. Credit
to Jann Horn.
-  Medium CVE-2015-1248: SafeBrowsing bypass. Credit to
Vittorio Gambaletta (VittGam).
-  CVE-2015-1249: Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing
and other initiatives. Multiple vulnerabilities in V8 fixed at the tip
of the 4.2 branch (currently 18.104.22.168).
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 83095 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now