This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Adobe Flash Player was updated to 22.214.171.1241 (bsc#922033).
These security issues were fixed :
- Memory corruption vulnerabilities that could lead to
code execution (CVE-2015-0332, CVE-2015-0333,
- Type confusion vulnerabilities that could lead to code
execution (CVE-2015-0334, CVE-2015-0336).
- A vulnerability that could lead to a cross-domain policy
- A vulnerability that could lead to a file upload
restriction bypass (CVE-2015-0340).
- An integer overflow vulnerability that could lead to
code execution (CVE-2015-0338).
- Use-after-free vulnerabilities that could lead to code
execution (CVE-2015-0341, CVE-2015-0342).
See also :
Update the affected flash-player packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 81868 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now