This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
flash-player was updated to version 188.8.131.522 to fix 18 security
These security issues were fixed :
- Use-after-free vulnerabilities that could lead to code
execution (CVE-2015-0313, CVE-2015-0315, CVE-2015-0320,
- Memory corruption vulnerabilities that could lead to
code execution (CVE-2015-0314, CVE-2015-0316,
CVE-2015-0318, CVE-2015-0321, CVE-2015-0329,
- Type confusion vulnerabilities that could lead to code
execution (CVE-2015-0317, CVE-2015-0319).
- Heap buffer overflow vulnerabilities that could lead to
code execution (CVE-2015-0323, CVE-2015-0327).
- Buffer overflow vulnerability that could lead to code
- NULL pointer dereference issues (CVE-2015-0325,
More information is available at
See also :
Update the affected flash-player packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 81243 ()
CVE ID: CVE-2015-0313
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now