This script is Copyright (C) 2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 11 host is missing one or more security updates.
OpenSSL (compat-openssl097g) has been updated to fix various security
More information can be found in the openssl advisory:
The following issues have been fixed :
- Bignum squaring (BN_sqr) may have produced incorrect
results on some platforms, including x86_64.
- Don't accept a handshake using an ephemeral ECDH
ciphersuites with the server key exchange message
omitted. (bsc#912015). (CVE-2014-3572)
- Fixed various certificate fingerprint issues.
- Only allow ephemeral RSA keys in export ciphersuites.
- A fix was added to prevent use of DH client certificates
without sending certificate verify message. Note that
compat-openssl097g is not affected by this problem, a
fix was however applied to the sources. (bsc#912293).
See also :
Apply SAT patch number 10208.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0