This script is Copyright (C) 2015-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
The remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address
critical security updates :
- CVE-2014-8157 - dec->numtiles off-by-one check in
- CVE-2014-8158 - unrestricted stack memory use in
- CVE-2014-8137 - double-free in in jas_iccattrval_destroy
- CVE-2014-8138 - heap overflow in jp2_decode (#1173566)
- CVE-2014-9029 - incorrect component number check in COC,
RGN and QCC marker segment decoders (#1171208)
See also :
Update the affected jasper-libs package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.8
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: OracleVM Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 81012 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now