This script is Copyright (C) 2015-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host has a browser plugin that is affected by
The remote host is missing KB3024663. It is, therefore, affected by
the following vulnerabilities :
- An unspecified improper file validation issue.
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability,
which could be exploited to capture keystrokes.
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities that allow an
attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2015-0303,
- Multiple heap-based buffer overflow vulnerabilities
that could be exploited to execute arbitrary code.
- An unspecified type confusion vulnerability that could
lead to code execution. (CVE-2015-0305)
- An out-of-bounds read vulnerability that could be
exploited to leak memory addresses. (CVE-2015-0307)
- A use-after-free vulnerability that can result in
arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2015-0308)
See also :
Install Microsoft KB3024663.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 80489 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now