This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host has a browser plugin that is affected by
According to its version, the installation of Adobe Flash Player
installed on the remote Windows host is equal or prior to 184.108.40.206.
It is, therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- A security bypass vulnerability that allows an attacker
to bypass the same-origin policy. (CVE-2014-0580)
- Multiple memory corruption vulnerabilities that allow an
attacker to execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2014-0587,
- A use-after-free vulnerability that can result in
arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-8443)
- An unspecified information disclosure vulnerability.
- A stack-based buffer overflow vulnerability that can be
exploited to execute arbitrary code or elevate
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 220.127.116.11 or later.
Alternatively, Adobe has made version 18.104.22.1689 available for those
installations that cannot be upgraded to 16.x.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 79835 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now