This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote OracleVM host is missing one or more security updates.
The remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address
critical security updates :
- CVE-2008-2931: missing check before setting mount
- CVE-2007-6716: dio: use kzalloc to zero out struct dio
- CVE-2008-3272: snd_seq_oss_synth_make_info leak
- CVE-2008-3275: vfs: fix lookup on deleted directory
- CVE-2007-6417: tmpfs: restore missing clear_highpage
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.2
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.3
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: OracleVM Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 79448 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now