This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host contains a web browser that is affected by
The version of Google Chrome installed on the remote Windows host is a
version prior to 39.0.2171.65. It is, therefore, affected by the
following vulnerabilities :
- A double-free vulnerability exists in the version of
Adobe Flash bundled with Chrome which could result in
arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0574)
- An unspecified address bar spoofing vulnerability
exists which could be used to aid in phishing attacks.
- Multiple use-after-free vulnerabilities exist in pdfium
which could result in arbitrary code execution.
- Integer overflow vulnerabilities exist in pdfium and
the media component which could result in arbitrary
code execution. (CVE-2014-7901, CVE-2014-7908)
- Buffer overflow vulnerabilities exist in pdfium and
Skia which could result in arbitrary code execution.
- Use-after-free vulnerabilities exist in Pepper plugins
and Blink which could result in arbitrary code
execution. (CVE-2014-7906, CVE-2014-7907)
- An unspecified uninitialized memory read exists.
- Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities exist.
See also :
Upgrade to Google Chrome 39.0.2171.65 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 79336 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now