This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This udpate for zeromq fixes the following non-security and
security-issues: Update to version 4.0.4, for a detailed description
- Add libsodium dep for testsuite where possible
- Version bump to 4.0.5 fixes bnc#898917 CVE-2014-7202 and
- Fixed CURVE mechanism does not verify short term nonces.
- Fixed stream_engine is vulnerable to downgrade attacks.
- Fixed assertion failure for WSAENOTSOCK on Windows.
- Fixed race condition while connecting inproc sockets.
- Fixed bump so library number to 4.0.0
- Fixed assertion failed: !more (fq.cpp:99) after many ZAP
- Fixed lost first part of message over inproc://.
- Fixed keep-alive on Windows.
- Enable tests.
- Move to 'download_files' source service which is in
better shap and easier to use
See also :
Update the affected zeromq packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3