This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote OracleVM host is missing a security update.
The remote OracleVM system is missing necessary patches to address
critical security updates :
- Check for fishy environment Resolves: #1141644
- Fixed a bug that caused trap handlers to be executed
recursively, corrupting internal data structures.
- Don't include backup files Resolves: #700157
- Use `mktemp' for temporary files Resolves: #700157
- Added man page references to systemwide .bash_logout
- Readline glitch, when editing line with more spaces and
resizing window Resolves: #525474
- Fix the memory leak in read builtin Resolves: #618393
- Don't append slash to non-directories Resolves: #583919
- Test .dynamic section if has PROGBITS or NOBITS
- Better random number generator Resolves: #492908
- Allow to source scripts with embeded NULL chars
- vi mode redo insert fixed Resolves: #575076
- Don't show broken pipe messages for builtins Resolves:
- Don't include loadables in doc dir Resolves: #663656
- Enable system-wide .bash_logout for login shells
- Don't abort source builtin Resolves: #448508
- Correctly place cursor Resolves: #463880
- Minor man page clarification for trap builtin Resolves:
See also :
Update the affected bash package.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now