This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Mac OS X host contains a version of Adobe AIR that is
affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
According to its version, the installation of Adobe AIR on the remote
Mac OS X host is equal or prior to 184.108.40.206. It is, therefore,
affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Unspecified memory corruption issues exist that allow
arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0547, CVE-2014-0549,
CVE-2014-0550, CVE-2014-0551, CVE-2014-0552,
- An unspecified error exists that allows cross-origin
policy violations. (CVE-2014-0548)
- A use-after-free error exists that allows arbitrary
code execution. (CVE-2014-0553)
- An unspecified error exists that allows an unspecified
security bypass. (CVE-2014-0554)
- Unspecified errors exist that allow memory leaks leading
to easier defeat of memory address randomization.
- Heap-based buffer overflow errors exist that allow
arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0556, CVE-2014-0559)
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe AIR 220.127.116.11 or later.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: MacOS X Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 77578 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now