This script is Copyright (C) 2014-2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Windows host has a browser plugin that is affected by
According to its version, the installation of Flash Player installed
on the remote Windows host is equal or prior to 22.214.171.124. It is,
therefore, affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- Unspecified memory corruption issues exist that allow
arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0547, CVE-2014-0549,
CVE-2014-0550, CVE-2014-0551, CVE-2014-0552,
- An unspecified error exists that allows cross-origin
policy violations. (CVE-2014-0548)
- A use-after-free error exists that allows arbitrary
code execution. (CVE-2014-0553)
- An unspecified error exists that allows an unspecified
security bypass. (CVE-2014-0554)
- Unspecified errors exist that allow memory leaks leading
to easier defeat of memory address randomization.
- Heap-based buffer overflow errors exist that allow
arbitrary code execution. (CVE-2014-0556, CVE-2014-0559)
See also :
Upgrade to Adobe Flash Player version 126.96.36.199 or later.
Alternatively, Adobe has made version 188.8.131.52 available for those
installations that cannot be upgraded to 15.x.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 9.3
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.7
Public Exploit Available : true
Nessus Plugin ID: 77577 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now