This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
MozillaThunderbird was updated to Thunderbird 24.7.0 (bnc#887746)
- MFSA 2014-56/CVE-2014-1547/CVE-2014-1548 Miscellaneous
memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2014-61/CVE-2014-1555 (bmo#1023121) Use-after-free
with FireOnStateChange event
- MFSA 2014-62/CVE-2014-1556 (bmo#1028891) Exploitable
- MFSA 2014-63/CVE-2014-1544 (bmo#963150) Use-after-free
while when manipulating certificates in the trusted
cache (solved with NSS 3.16.2 requirement)
- MFSA 2014-64/CVE-2014-1557 (bmo#913805) Crash in Skia
library when scaling high quality images
A standalone enigmail 1.7 package that was previously built as part of
MozillaThunderbird was added.
See also :
Update the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 8.7
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 77131 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now