This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
mozilla-nspr was updated to version 4.10.6 to fix one security issue :
- OOB write with sprintf and console functions
MozillaFirefox was updated to version 30.0 to fix eight security
- Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- Use-after-free and out of bounds issues found using
- Use-after-free in Event Listener Manager (CVE-2014-1540)
- Use-after-free with SMIL Animation Controller
- Buffer overflow in Web Audio Speex resampler
Several non-security bugs were also fixed in this release.
See also :
Update the affected MozillaFirefox / mozilla-nspr packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 76181 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now