This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Mozilla Thunderbird was updated to the 3.1.11 release.
It has new features, fixes lots of bugs, and also fixes the following
security issues :
- MFSA 2011-19/CVE-2011-2374 CVE-2011-2376 CVE-2011-2364
CVE-2011-2365 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
- MFSA 2011-20/CVE-2011-2373 (bmo#617247) Use-after-free
vulnerability when viewing XUL document with script
- MFSA 2011-21/CVE-2011-2377 (bmo#638018, bmo#639303)
Memory corruption due to multipart/x-mixed-replace
- MFSA 2011-22/CVE-2011-2371 (bmo#664009) Integer overflow
and arbitrary code execution in Array.reduceRight()
- MFSA 2011-23/CVE-2011-0083 CVE-2011-0085 CVE-2011-2363
Multiple dangling pointer vulnerabilities
- MFSA 2011-24/CVE-2011-2362 (bmo#616264) Cookie isolation
See also :
Update the affected MozillaThunderbird packages.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
Public Exploit Available : true
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 75665 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now