This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
chromium was updated to version 35.0.1916.114 to fix various security
issues. Security fixes :
- CVE-2014-1743: Use-after-free in styles
- CVE-2014-1744: Integer overflow in audio
- CVE-2014-1745: Use-after-free in SVG
- CVE-2014-1746: Out-of-bounds read in media filters
- CVE-2014-1747: UXSS with local MHTML file
- CVE-2014-1748: UI spoofing with scrollbar
- CVE-2014-1749: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives
- CVE-2014-3152: Integer underflow in V8 fixed
- CVE-2014-1740: Use-after-free in WebSockets
- CVE-2014-1741: Integer overflow in DOM range
- CVE-2014-1742: Use-after-free in editing and 17 more for
which no detailed information is given.
See also :
Update the affected chromium packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 75387 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now