This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
phpMyAdmin was updated to 4.1.8 to fix bugs, security issues and also
bring new features.
Fixed security issue :
- PMASA-2014-1 ( CVE-2014-1879, CWE-661 CWE-79)
- update to 4.1.8 (2014-02-22)
- sf#4276 Login loop on session expiry
- sf#4249 Incorrect number of result rows for SQL with
- sf#4275 Broken Link to php extension manual
- sf#4053 List of procedures is not displayed after
executing with Enter
- sf#4081 Setup page content shifted to the right edge of
- sf#4284 Reordering a column erases comments for other
- sf#4286 Open 'Browse' in a new tab
- sf#4287 Printview - Always one column too much
- sf#4288 Expand database (+ icon) after timeout doesn't
- sf#4285 Fixed CSS for setup
- Fixed altering table to DOUBLE/FLOAT field
- sf#4292 Success message and failure message being shown
- sf#4293 opening new tab (using selflink) for import.php
based actions results in error and logout
See also :
Update the affected phpMyAdmin package.
Risk factor :
Low / CVSS Base Score : 3.5