This script is Copyright (C) 2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
Chromium was updated to 33.0.1750.117 Stable channel update :
- Security Fixes :
- CVE-2013-6653: Use-after-free related to web contents
- CVE-2013-6654: Bad cast in SVG
- CVE-2013-6655: Use-after-free in layout
- CVE-2013-6656: Information leak in XSS auditor
- CVE-2013-6657: Information leak in XSS auditor
- CVE-2013-6658: Use-after-free in layout
- CVE-2013-6659: Issue with certificates validation in TLS
- CVE-2013-6660: Information leak in drag and drop
- CVE-2013-6661: Various fixes from internal audits,
fuzzing and other initiatives. Of these, seven are fixes
for issues that could have allowed for sandbox escapes
from compromised renderers.
- Other :
- Google Chrome Frame has been retired
See also :
Update the affected chromium packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : false
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 75275 ()
Bugtraq ID: 65699
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now